As the owner or guardian of a heritage property you are likely to feel both affection for your residence and a desire to maintain its integrity. If the building is listed, you will also have a legal obligation to preserve the property.
It is therefore important to use a specialist broker such as CBC who has a vast experience of insuring heritage properties with access to all the right insurers. We are able to advise on and offer solutions to all manner of heritage properties, such as stately homes, museums, businesses operating from a historic property, listed homes and art collections.
Special features and benefits:
• Single point of contact at CBC for all your needs
• Free risk management advice
• Some insurers offer free valuations to establish the correct insurance value for reinstatement, - especially important for Listed Properties, including the option of covering an extended replacement cost for Listed Properties
• Assistance in the event of a claim to obtain specialist advice
• Increased limits for alternative accommodation
• Extended business interruption for business
• Trace and access cover in the event of a water leak.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7265 5656
Tel: +44 (0)20 7265 5697